“LET’S ADDRESS THE HIGH PREVALENCE OF
US HEALTHCARE MALNUTRITION”
Part of nutritionDay WorldWide, a 72 Country, Global Initiative
- 16th Annual nutritionDay in the US 2024: Nov, 2024
- Registration is always open & only needed for new facilities
- Designate your Hospital/Nursing Home nutritionDay anyDay!
- NEW: nutritionDay in the US for Primary Care, visit nutritionDay.org for additional participation information
“Thank you for you participating & for making a difference!”
- We have added 3 COVID-19 questions to our data collection sheets. Find the COVID questionnaire here: https://www.nutritionday.org/en/-30-.languages/hospitals/english-metric-measures.html
- Listen to our published podcast reflecting our JPEN, 9/2019 article; Malnutrition Risks and the Impact of Nutrition Risk on Hospital Risk, Results from nutritionDay in the US, https://soundcloud.com/user-67457490/malnutrition-risk-and-the-impact-of-nutrition-risk-on-hospital-outcomes-jpen-sept-2019-437
- Journal of Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition (JPEN) publishes nutritionDay in the US data, jpen1499_Rev2 (1) 01 16 2018
- The ASPEN 2018 Nutrition Science and Practice Conference nutritionDay presentation, Hospital Malnutrition: nutritionDay results Around the Globe and Providing Optimal Care for your Patients includes presentations by nutritionDay’s Project Leader & Primary Investigator Prof. Dr. Michael Hiesmayr & others. This 2-part program provides 2.0 FREE continuing education credits for dietitians and nurses and is now available online at Abbott Nutrition Health Institute, https://anhi.org/education
- Contact us for IRB submission assistance and any other participation assistance
- Missed nutritionDay? Designate your own nutritionDay in the US at your facility anyDay. Our database @ nutritionDay.org is always open
- Annual nutritionDayUS Hospital and Oncology Reports Available (click on Hospitals on the titles listed in the green band)
- Benchmarking article in the February, 2015, Today’s Dietitian, (http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/021115p44.shtml)! Learn more about nutritionDay in this article too! Thank you Wendy Phillips, MS RD CSNC CLE FAND, for your submission.
- Join our LinkedIn Group: nutritionDay in the US!
- View the poster presented at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo, October, 2013, Malnutrition Prevalence Study Utilizing nutritionDay in the US, click on “References”