With Your Participation, We Can Address the High Prevalence of U.S. Healthcare Malnutrition in Hospitals and Nursing Homes
Designate your Hospital nutritionDay anyDay!
8th Annual nutritionDay in the US: November 10, 2016
Part of nutritionDay WorldWide, a 64 Country, Global Initiative: Click on “About”
- Check out the nutritionDayUS Hospital and New Oncology Reports for 2015 (click on Hospitals on the titles listed in the green band)
- Check out the Benchmarking article in the February, 2015, Today’s Dietitian, (http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/021115p44.shtml)! Learn more about nutritionDay in this article too! Thank you Wendy Phillips, MS RD CSNC CLE FAND, for your submission.
- Join our LinkedIn Group: nutritionDay in the US!
- Morrison’s Healthcare, “Thank you for your continued annual 3 year nutritionDay in the US partnership & participation!“. Its a treat to work with your clinicians! (Press release under references)
- View the poster presented at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo, October, 2013, Malnutrition Prevalence Study Utilizing nutritionDay in the U.S., click on “References”