“LET’S ADDRESS THE HIGH PREVALENCE OF
10th Annual nutritionDay in the US 2018:
Nov 15, 2018
Designate your Hospital/Nursing Home nutritionDay anyDay!
Part of nutritionDay WorldWide, a 63 Country, Global Initiative
- NOW AVAILABLE: The ASPEN 2018 Nutrition Science and Practice Conference nutritionDay presentation, Hospital Malnutrition: nutritionDay results Around the Globe and Providing Optimal Care for your Patients includes presentations by nutritionDay’s Project Leader & Primary Investigator Prof. Dr. Michael Hiesmayr & others. This 2-part program provides 2.0 FREE continuing education credits for dietitians and nurses and is now available online at Abbott Nutrition Health Institute, https://anhi.org/education
- Please welcome Trovita Health Science as our New Partner and New to the Industry with unique real food ingredient tube feedings with ENFit Device visit trovitahealth.com, ULTRIENT.com and ENU.com
Contact us for IRB submission assistance and any other participation assistance
- Missed nutritionDay? Designate your own nutritionDay in the US at your facility anyDay. Our database @ nutritionDay.org is always open
- Annual nutritionDayUS Hospital and Oncology Reports Available (click on Hospitals on the titles listed in the green band)
- Benchmarking article in the February, 2015, Today’s Dietitian, (http://www.todaysdietitian.com/newarchives/021115p44.shtml)! Learn more about nutritionDay in this article too! Thank you Wendy Phillips, MS RD CSNC CLE FAND, for your submission.
- Join our LinkedIn Group: nutritionDay in the US!
- View the poster presented at the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics Food and Nutrition Conference and Expo, October, 2013, Malnutrition Prevalence Study Utilizing nutritionDay in the US, click on “References”