“Minimize Disease Related Malnutrition in the United States”
Participate annually the first or second Thursday of November
President/National Project Coordinator: Gail Gewirtz, M.S.,R.D. Website: www.nutritionDayUS.org email: office@nutritionDayUS.org Phone: 847.254.2034
nutritionDay Worldwide global team contact information:
Website: www.nutritionDay.org Email: office@nutritionDay.org
Get Started Now:
Inform local managers, key clinicians and other clinical nutrition team members and apply for Internal Review Board (IRB) approval if required. This may just require an IRB waiver, expedited process or exemption. nutritionDay in the U.S. is an “audit” or “registry”. Therefore considered a minimally invasive study. Patient care does not change on nutritionDay.
STEP I: Register for nutritionDay
- Access the global (www.nutritionDay.org) or U.S. (www.nutritionDayUS.org) website, click on “register”
- Complete the required information
- Receive a confirmation email within 24 hours.
- Respond, as requested, to the confirmation email
- You will need your username and password to register for your facility and unit codes, your next step.