1.Kondrup J, Johansen N, Plum LM, Bak L, Larsen IH, Martinsen A, et al. Incidence of nutritional risk and causes of inadequate nutritional care in hospitals. Clin Nutr 2002;21(6):461-8.
2. Kondrup J, Rasmussen HH, Hamberg O, Stanga Z. Nutritional risk screening (NRS 2002): a new method based on an analysis of controlled clinical trials. Clin Nutr 2003;22(3):321-36.
3. Kondrup J. Proper hospital nutrition as a human right. Clin Nutr 2004;23(2):135-7.
4. Sungurtekin H, Sungurtekin U, Balci C, Zencir M, Erdem E. The influence of nutritional status on complications after major intraabdominal surgery. J Am Coll Nutr 2004;23(3):227-32.
5. Sullivan DH, Sun S, Walls RC. Protein-energy undernutrition among elderly hospitalized patients: a prospective study. Jama 1999;281(21):2013-9.
6. Sullivan DH, Bopp MM, Roberson PK. Protein-energy undernutrition and life-threatening complications among the hospitalized elderly. J Gen Intern Med 2002;17(12):923-32.
7. Beck AM, Balknas UN, Camilo ME, Furst P, Gentile MG, Hasunen K, et al. Practices in relation to nutritional care and support–report from the Council of Europe. Clin Nutr 2002;21(4):351-4.
8. Beck AM, Ovesen L. At which body mass index and degree of weight loss should hospitalized elderly patients be considered at nutritional risk? Clin Nutr 1998;17(5):195-8.
9. www.aha.org, 2006-2009, on August 6, 2009
10. The A.S.P.E.N. Nutrition Support Practice Manual: Second Edition, 2005, American Society for Parenteral and Enteral Nutrition, p. 38
11. McWhirter, JP and Pennington, CR, Treatment Protein Energy Malnutrition in Chronic Nonmalignant Disorders, Am J of Clin Nutr. Vol 74, No. 1,6-24, July, 2001
12. Reilly JJ, Hull SF, Albert N, Waller A, Bringardener S. Economic impact of malnutrition: a model system for hospitalized patients. J Parenter Enteral Nutr 1988;12:372-6.